To all our valued Commuter users,
Unfortunately Commuter App has been unable to handle recent changes to the Transport for London journey planning system. As a result it is no longer possible for you to plan new journeys with Commuter. Any journeys you have in your Favourites or in the Dashboard will still work but effectively the app is now unable to provide the service we had intended.
Please accept our sincere apologies for this situation.
We wish you to know that the amazing feedback and support we've had to date has encouraged us to pursue a new version of Commuter which we have in design currently. We know you would love this new version as it's based on many things, you our users, have asked for. Things like:
- 1. being able to have more than one journey loaded at a time;
- 2. live itineraries from realtime information rather than from timetables;
- 3. listing all A to B journey routes in one clear comparison table;
- 4. stepping through and comparing journeys on a map;
- 5. retiming your itinerary dynamically part way through a journey.
Finally, we want to thank you for your continued support to date,